- An Introduction to Our Technology»
- Molding Resin Leakage Prevention & Molding Dam Technologies
- Completely eliminates the leaking of resins used to seal chips to the through hole. There are two methods used.
- Permanent filling (Satosen has the equipment in-house to carry this out)
- A copper layer tent for the solder through hole that is made to withstand transfer molds
- Forms a dam for the resin seal after component installation. There are three methods by which these dams are formed.
- Thick film silk printing dam
- Film shaping thick film solder dam
- Laminated dam
- Dam formation technology aimed at flip chip implementation
With C4, NCP, NCF and similarly induced flip chip installation, Satosen seeks to prevent shorts as well as chip stability in narrow-pitch area through the use of a film-shaped solder resist.